Freeflow Spas are manufactured by Watkins Wellness, part of Masco, a Fortune 500 Company. Masco’s home products include Delta faucets, Hansgrohe, Behr paint, Hot Spring Spas, Caldera Spas, Endless Pools, and more. We offer consistent quality and value at affordable prices so you can enjoy your spa without financial stress. Unlike acrylic hot tubs, our hot tubs use rotational molding, making them extremely durable and perfect for vacation homeowners. Furthermore, they require only a standard plug, all you need to do to install it is simply plug it into your outlet.
Where to Purchase
You can purchase Freeflow Spas online via our website or through our global network of authorized dealers. To find your closest dealer, use our dealer locator. Additionally, our virtual reality experience allows you to explore and interact with a Freeflow virtually. Simply visit any product page and click "View In Your Space." Our virtual showroom also provides an interactive tour of all the models we offer as if you were in a dealer showroom.
For over a decade, Freeflow Spas, has received the esteemed TradeCertified certification, a testament to our excellent product quality, service, and customer satisfaction, which has enabled Watkins Wellness, the makers of Freeflow Spas to become a recognized leader in the hot tub industry, having manufactured over 1.5 million spas globally.
When searching for a hot tub, it can be hard to tell who is the best and what your money is really getting you. TradeCertified is uniquely qualified to help you find the top-rated pool and spa manufacturers and dealers in the world.
What does it take to become TradeCertified?
All TradeCertified pool and spa manufacturers must meet the following 10 best practices.
- An established business history: This ensures excellent merchants that have at least two years of operation with a proven track record and low risk of going out of business.
- Exceptional customer feedback: TradeCertified spa businesses must have a demonstrated history of superior customer satisfaction with validated reviews and testimonials.
- Permanent retail location(s): Businesses must have at least one permanent retail location available to customer during normal operating business hours.
- Industry training: All participating businesses must attend at least one pool/spa industry training event or receive one dedicated factory training per year.
- Business Affiliation: The business must show that they promote the pool and spa industry, support their local community, and show a commitment to education. There is a requirement to be in good standing in at least one of the following organizations: Association of Pool & Spa Professionals (APSP), Better Business Bureau (BBB), Independent Pool & Spa Service Association (IPSSA), etc.
- Consumer bill of rights: Proven customer track records, adherence to low-pressure sales tactics, a clear dispute resolution policy, and adherence to the TradeCertified Consumer Bill of Rights is required for all members.
- Sourcing quality products: To show a commitment to providing quality products, TradeCertified businesses must be committed to sourcing their products from a TradeCertified manufacturer, supplier, or vendor.
- Adequate inventory: Businesses must have adequate inventory to promote consumer choice with easy side-by-side model and product comparison.
- Employee training: TradeCertified businesses must show dedication to investing in their people, keeping up with emerging service trends, and updates in factory education. Employees must be offered consistent sales and service training.
- Corporate citizen: Most importantly, TradeCertified members must show they the give back to their local communities, do not take shortcuts, and display exceptional business ethics.
Freeflow Spas is proud to uphold these 10 best practices, providing you with quality hot tubs, exceptional service, and most importantly, an easy and affordable way to experience the benefits of hydrotherapy while soaking the days away.