The buyer acknowledges that the following conditions are required for curbside delivery:
1. If your spa is (or is being converted to) a 220V configuration, all electrical work must be done by a licensed electrician.
2. All required city/subdivision permits are the responsibility of the spa owner.
3. All spas require a level cement slab or deck, capable of uniformly supporting the spa.
4. Buyer's signature is required at the time of delivery.
5. Extraordinary curbside delivery requirements may require extra fees payable by buyer to the carrier.
6. Your street must accommodate a truck (up to 65' long). If you anticipate this being an issue, please contact Freeflow Spas within 48 hours of reviewing, accepting, and agreeing to this agreement to see if other arrangements are possible.
7. Delivery will be Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
8. Delivery will be made to the curb at the end of the driveway. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. Freight carrier will call buyer to schedule a delivery appointment within 2-3 weeks of order submittal.
10. It is the buyer's responsibility to inspect spa prior to delivery agent's departure.
11. If the spa appears to be damaged in any way, note the damage on the freight bill and call Freeflow Spas.
12. Drivers do not bring spa into house, garage, backyard, etc. This is the responsibility of the buyer.
13. Spa is not unpackaged or set-up. This is the responsibility of the buyer.
NOTE: Spa delivery will be attempted based on the information you provide during your phone call with the carrier. If delivery is not possible on the first attempt due to poor accessibility or missed appointments, there will be a manufacturer assessed daily storage fee, and/or redelivery charge payable by the buyer to the local carrier, if rescheduling is necessary.
RETURNS: Any hot tub return canceled after it has shipped will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Applies to orders placed on FreeflowSpas.com only.
Replacement Cover Orders
The buyer accepts the following conditions for Replacement Cover orders:
- All covers orders are custom-made and once the product(s) are shipped, sales become final.
- Returns and refunds are not accepted for this product. Each cover is made specifically for your order, we are unable to accommodate returns or offer refunds.
- Non-refundable shipping and handling charges apply to all cover purchases, with the exception of defective and/or damaged products. If you encounter any issues with your order, please contact us to address the matter promptly.
- Freeflow Spas cannot be held responsible for any errors in cover measurements or ordering the wrong make/model.
- Once your cover has been shipped, the freight carrier will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment. Ensure your phone number is correct, as any issues in reaching you may result in the cover being returned to us. In that event, the customer will be responsible for a $150 shipping fee. If any freight storage fees were accrued before the cover was returned to us, you will be charged the $150 shipping fee plus the additional storage fees. If you need to change the phone number on your order contact: email@example.com.
- When you receive your tracking number, it takes a few days to populate in the freight carrier's system. If tracking information isn't available right away; it's normal for there to be a brief delay.
- To track your shipment use the tracking number in the pro number field on one of these carrier websites: TForce Freight Tracking or JJT Tracking.
To ensure a seamless shopping experience, we strongly recommend double-checking your spa's specifications before placing an order. If you require any assistance prior to making a purchase, reach out to us at 888-961-7727. Thank you for choosing Freeflow Spas, and we hope you enjoy your purchase!
1280 Park Center Drive, Vista, CA 92081
Customer Service (888) 961-7727, 9 am-4 pm PST
Email: AHSservice@watkinsmfg.com Fax (800) 325-9769